President Dwight Eisenhower tours NASA’s first field center, The Marshall Space Flight Center on September 8, 1960. Huntsville, Alabama.
Dwight D. Eisenhower was president from 1953-1961. On Saturday, a new exhibit opened at the Eisenhower Presidential Library that examines some of his most enduring foreign and domestic policies. Eisenhower: Agent of Change examines the themes of Unifying America, Global Diplomacy, Atoms for Peace and War, the Military-Industrial Complex, and the Establishment of NASA and the Advanced Research Projects Agency, ARPA (ARPA led the research which resulted in the creation of the Internet).
Eisenhower: Agent of Change will be on display through January 29, 2010 at The Eisenhower Presidential Library in Abilene, Kansas.
67 Notes/ Hide
- myhandmadejewelry reblogged this from ourpresidents
- myhandmadejewelry likes this
- anime-hentai likes this
- sanfranciscojewelers reblogged this from ourpresidents
- sanfranciscojewelry likes this
- wetter68 reblogged this from ourpresidents
- dreamhost-coupon likes this
- 5at8-wu-wang-bu-li likes this
- historicality likes this
- todaysdocument likes this
- ourpresidents posted this