This morning I announced my nominee for Supreme Ct., Mrs. O’Connor of Ariz.
-President Ronald Reagan writing in his personal White House diary on July 7th, 1981. With President Reagan’s nomination, Sandra Day O’Connor became the first female justice on the United States Supreme Court.
27 Notes/ Hide
- anime-hentai likes this
- dreamhost-coupon likes this
- 5at8-wu-wang-bu-li likes this
- abbzilla reblogged this from todaysdocument
- amber-design573 reblogged this from ourpresidents
- up-seventeen-steps reblogged this from todaysdocument
- taylorlorenz likes this
- todaysdocument reblogged this from ourpresidents
- iveneverheardofyou likes this
- obitoftheday likes this
- dailyevolution reblogged this from ourpresidents
- ourpresidents posted this